TESOL Trainers, Inc. is an educational consulting company that provides professional development to all educators K-23 that serve non-native English speaking students.
Throughout the USA and abroad, TESOL Trainers supports all educational institutions from individual schools/ districts to state/federal initiatives.
Whether you seek short term or long term teacher training initiatives, we tailor make everything to meet your needs. We offer experiential, engaging, and empowering teacher training on topics such as:
- TESOL Strategies for Content Area Teachers
- SIOP – Sheltered Instructional Strategies
- Vocabulary – Owning Academic Language
- Scaffolding – The Gradual Release of Responsibility
- Integrating the 4 Domains of Language
- Engaging Students Meaningfully 90-100% of the Time
- iCOACH: the Principles and Practices of Peer Coaching
- The SIT TESOL Certificate: Get more than just TESOL Certified. Get TESOL inspired!
- NM TESOL Endorsement: The most transformative TESOL Endorsement Program
- and Much More!
Contact John Kongsvik, the Director of TESOL Trainers, Inc. for more information on the kinds of professional development we offer.
Below are some useful places to get more information.
- Visit our Facebook page for useful information.
- You can find us on Google+
- Youtube has a number of videos as well.
- EverythingTESOL is one of our blogs you may find helpful.
For a glimpse of why so professional development looks like, watch below.
To hear what our clients say about the kind of professional development that TESOL Trainers, Inc. offers, check out this short clip.